M: (301) 502-1139 Neale mobile
- O: (301) 332-2543 Jeff office
Castillo & Jacobson Group
- License #:
The Castillo & Jacobson Group brings a wealth of knowledge and expertise for buying and selling real estate. It's not the same everywhere, Montgomery County is unique, you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information and aggressively represent your best interests. Here are some of the things we can do for you:
Buying A Home
Whether you're looking to move, or purchase a vacation home or investment property, having someone who knows this area and your specific needs is crucial. We work closely with you to find the right home at the right price, including neighborhood amenities that matter most to you.
- Search tools & email notifications
- Access to lenders and affiliates
- Inside track before homes come on the market
- Demographic research tools for you to use
- Sign up for auto-alerts daily (or instantly) that match the homes you like
- Scheduled tours to visit the homes you want to see
- Writing offers, negotiating the purchase and timeline, and all other details all up to your day of settlement
Selling A Home or Property
We represents sellers with top-notch service. Many of our clients are busy, they want to know we have their best interests at hand and are marketing their property in every aspect while advising them along the way. We work closely with our clients at all stages, putting your interests above all. Our marketing plans are aggressive, comprising both on-line and traditional marketing We work with you on all offers that are presented, so you understand every detail before accepting and offer. Once an offer is accepted, we oversee the inspections, any contingencies, timelines and all other matters right up to your day of settlement.
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. We can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. For example staging your home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home sitting on the market and one that's sold fast.